- 17% of mobile phone surveys lead to visits to physical stores. (Source: BIA/Kelsey)
- 73% of mobile searches lead to future action, according to BIA/Kelsey, Mobile marketing results in future sales.
- 64% of decision-makers read their e-mails on their mobile phones. (Source: business2community)
- 87% of generation Y (millennium) always have the smartphone by their side, (day and night). (Source: Heidi Kohen)
- 78% of the Y (Millennium) generation consumes more than 2 hours a day with their smartphones. (Source: Heidi Kohen)
- 60% of the time consumed in social networks in realized from smartphones, according to the Marketo cites.
- Mobile wallet deals generate an average of 26% more than standard coupons. (Source: Juniper Research)
- According to aNielsen study, the mobile applications are used on average 2 hours and 5 minutes monthly currently, whereas in 2013 it was 1 hour and 44 minutes.According to Loyalty360‘s report, mobile phones are more effective with the millennium, because on average they are 2.6 times more likely to use mobile applications on their smartphone.
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)