ATTRACT & EDUCATE
Through a correct and professional content strategy, you will be able to:
In addition to SELLING, TEACH THE CUSTOMER TO BUY!
In the second moment – ACTIVATION, consists of obtaining leads, lead nurturing, marketing automation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of the data.
The creation of calls-to-actions (CTAs), landing pages and leads, contributes positively to the SUCCESS OF QUALIFIED PROSPECT CONVERSION RATES IN YOUR SALES FUN.
After ACTIVATION it is important that quickly the company’s sales force, or with our support, identify which was:
♦ the digital behavior of your prospects,
♦ which pages visited,
♦ what actions were taken on these pages,
♦ what links were clicked on the pages and in the emails,
♦ what downloads have been made,
♦ and what information was available on social and online networks
IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE THE CONVERSION OF PROSPECTS IN CUSTOMERS.
Once you have succeeded in winning a client, it is equally important to gain your trust in order to maintain a lasting relationship with it, that is, to establish successful engagement. INCREASE IN AVERAGE REVENUE BY CUSTOMER IS A GOOD INDICATOR THAT THE ADOPTED STRATEGY IS CORRECT.
.: Some indicators on Inbound Marketing :.
- Content marketing generates three times more leads than traditional outbound marketing and costs less 62%. (Source: Demand Metric)
- 98% of B2B marketers say that content marketing is part of their marketing strategy. (Source: Regalix)
- 95% of buyers in B2B businesses prefer short content. (Source: Demand Gen Report)
- 60% of all organic clicks are performed on the first three results available in the search engine. (Source: Business2Community)
- 50% of all searches carried out on mobile phones aim to find local results and 61% of these searches result in purchase. (Search Engine Watch)
- 84% of B2B marketers turn to Social Media. (Fonte: Aberdeen)
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)